- Marcia, Rutger and Camille came for the first weekend.
- The boat is out of storage and after a washup, it was in great shape.
- We went to the old Guns Livs on Nämdö. The restaurant isn't open yet, and the store is operating at half capacity, but the new owners are talking a great story for the future.
- The Nämdö library was open the day we visited and we spoke to Gunilla about the fibre installation. Lots of work was evident on the island; power cables are being laid on the ground along with the fiber cables. Eventually all of the power poles will be taken away, which will improve the views. She told us the same work will start in a few months on Aspö. I'm becoming increasingly confident that we will have fiber installed next year.
- We attended the yearly island meeting, and Sooz followed along with the proceedings pretty well!
- Sooz also did a bit of morning yoga, and she attended the jewelry-making class on Ladholmen.
- We had a nice dinner with Peter and Jeanette at our place, and a lovely meal at Annika and Olle's.
- The World Cup kept us all entertained, and we gathered in Sofia and Johan's barn to watch the Sweden-England quarterfinal.
- Sooz arranged two successful Mat Hem deliveries. We have plenty of food now!!!
- Ove, the painter, came by to paint our little house with the linseed oil paint and it looks a lot better.
- I didn't have too many building tasks this time around but I managed to keep myself entertained with lots of little jobs.
There is a photo album available of all these activities on my Flickr page.
We'll be back for a long weekend in a few weeks, so stay tuned for more to come!