Thursday, March 20, 2008

A sort-of update

I talked to Janne this morning; just hearing his voice brightened my mood. Anyways, he will call the kommun next week as most everyone is away for Easter. We hope there will be progress when he speaks with them as the 'new building' map should be done by now.

Janne has also delayed ordering the electricity just yet. There's a monthly charge and he doesn't think it would be smart to pay for power for a couple of months if we don't need it. It should take only a couple of weeks to get it installed after we say 'go', so once our schedule firms up, we can do that.

Still planning towards a late-May foundation build and an August 5 house delivery...fingers crossed!

No comments: