Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chicago Wolves Hockey

I have mentioned in the past that Wille's son, Eddie Lack, is a goaltender in the hockey minor leagues here in North America. You may recall that Wille hails from Leksand, the hockey-mad region in northern Sweden.

Eddie is now with the Chicago Wolves in the AHL. I've been following his exploits closely.

Recently, Eddie was featured in the Wolves' online magazine, and it's fun to read about him. Wille told me he was planning to come to Chicago this winter, and we'd love to join him in my hometown to watch some hockey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun article! And I want that fish and potato dish with lemon sauce. Yum. He reminds me of the better firemen, who cook in the station house both to stay healthy and to foster brotherhood. /Margaret