Sunday, October 19, 2014

Prefab architects in New York

I have to share a website on which I've been lately spending a lot of time. Resolution:4 Architecture, based in New York, have a design aesthetic I just love. Their website is also done very well. It's easy to look at individual houses, including construction photos and detailed drawings.

My favorite page is their "modern modular" which shows the huge range of home designs possible from a few basic shapes. Homes built from each of the different modules can easily be seen, so there's a clear link between the theory of each design and the actual home itself.

Many of these houses look a bit like our own little stuga, which is probably another reason I like their work so much. But leaving that personal note aside, it's still a fantastic website for anyone interested in modern home design.

No comments: