Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A quick weekend!

It's Tuesday evening, about my first chance to update after going to Aspö this weekend.

Everything worked out just as planned; I caught Norwegian Air right after work and made it to Marcia & Rutger's house in time for Rutger to make me a tasty hamburger.

I took the mid-day boat to Aspö on Saturday. The weather was spectacular: mid-50's, and sunny.   Olle and Annika had me over for another usually wonderful meal, and I rode back with them from Stavsnäs on Sunday afternoon.

My Norwegian flight back on Monday morning was smooth as well, and I was in the office well before 9.

The only snag is that I came down with a terrible cold as soon as I arrived in Sweden, so I was much lower-energy than I would have liked. I managed to pack up all the food and close up the house, but not a lot more than that.

I did manage to take a bunch of photos, thanks to Annika's encouragement, so an October photo page is now up.

This is our last trip for the year, but we'd like to make a winter visit early next year. Stay tuned!

No comments: