As planned, Rutger and I went out to Aspö for a day's worth of honest toil on the land.
Besides the chainsaw work, our main goal was to measure the perimeter as accurately as we could. Here's a shot of Rutger with his trusty tape measure.
We made good progress, and I've sent Stefan an updated sketch for us to include in the planning application. I'll post that as soon as it's completed.
At Janne's suggestion, we also set out as precisely as we could where the houses should sit on the property. The four corners of each house were set with yellow spray paint, pictured here.
They're not very good yellow dots; I don't think I have much of a career as a graffiti artist!