I had posted earlier about Ollie's dogsitter, Ethie, being unable to watch him during our planned Easter trip to Sweden.
We've decided to change our trip. Instead of the whole family traveling at Easter, Sooz and I will make a 5-day trip April 28. Grant will stay behind with Ollie. Doing this solves a number of other travel issues that cropped up since we bought the Eastertime tickets in November. And Janne believes we may still have snow, or at best deep muck, early in April this year, so later is probably better. But it does cut back on the time we get to spend with the Wilhelmis, which is a disappointment.
We have also firmed up our summer plans; we will be on Aspö June 16-July 4. Ethie should be able to have Ollie by then, and if not, I'll smuggle him into my hand baggage on SAS, dammit.