- We arrive at Marcia & Rutger's tomorrow. Sooz & Grant take an earlier flight on SAS than I do; I'm flying BA after work. We go out the next day (borrowing Marcia's car) and Marcia & Rutger (plus Archie) follow on Friday.
- We spend a few days together as one big happy family but Rutger has to leave early, and then Marcia and the kids leave on Tuesday.
- Margaret and Janne are going away for midsummer this year, so we'll be solo on the holiday weekend (although we'll see them before and after that weekend, of course). I think it's a good opportunity for us to get to know our neighbors better. And we really need to host Tony and Ann-Catrin at some point!
- Grant is going to do some more painting at Dave's house, so he'll be occupied for a few days and earn a bit of pocket money for college.
- We'll probably head to Gustavsberg and Namdö on a couple of day trips to pick up supplies and stave off island fever.
UPDATE: There's some sort of wildcat pilot's strike in Sweden tomorrow and Sooz and Grant's flight has been canceled. We think they've been rebooked on a flight about 3 hours later but we're trying to confirm through the terrible hold music on SAS reservations. Sigh.
UPDATE 2: They're all set, leaving on a flight about 3 hours later. A bit inconvenient for Marcia & Rutger but at least we'll all get there tonight as planned. Phew.