Thursday, October 29, 2009

Time for an update

First, my mom had surgery to replace her hip and she's starting therapy already. So far, everything seems good. The people at the hospital are great and Mom's spirits are high because she gets to see her little boy.

Jesper and a team of three did indeed finish off the roof in one shot on Monday. He was short a little bit of roof material, but Janne came to the rescue once again and donated the needed piece. Jesper also has my sketch for a walkway between houses and will get back to me with a quote to do that work.

No word yet from Ulrika at the bank on my loan; I should be hearing yea or nay around now. If it's 'nay', I'll just move more money from the USA, although I'd prefer not to.

I do have some news from the electrical people at Vattenfall, but I'll save that for another post. I need to return to my nursing duties now...

UPDATE: Ulrika emailed me with the excellent news my loan's been approved!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom's spirits were high because she was on drugs!