Monday, July 7, 2008

Plan B

Had a great dinner with Janne and Margaret again, I brought the chicken (Marg is a vegetarian) plus we had pasta and much of a nice box of Chenin Blanc.

It has dried up although the weather is still grey. I'm going to look out the window tomorrow morning at 0600 and call Willie if it looks good. He can hustle down for the 0715 boat if we decide to try again. Also I found a pretty accurate weather website (or at least it appears so, we'll see.)

Janne brought his ATV down to the dock and we moved the rest of the concrete half-way up. The hardest part is the final overland 250 meters with my trusty wheelbarrow but it's at least half done. I wish I had a helicopter today!

No comments: