Thursday, May 14, 2009

An email from Margaret

"Janne is working at your house today - he finished off the Indran [grey water] system and says that is now ready. Now he has started the staircase.

He was able to be there today as a delivery for the big house he's working on was delayed...not sure when he'll continue but at least it's started!"

Friday email update:
"...from Janne a few hours ago is that you're gonna have a fab staircase...and if you're like me, that'll be the place you sit on an early sunny morning with a bowl of fil & fresh fruit, and the twitter of birds in the background ; )

I'll take photos when I get out there next Thursday and will email them when I get back to town the following Monday."

To quote a famous American, I love it when a plan comes together!

No comments: