Friday, May 22, 2009

Margaret calls

She and Janne (and Dave!) visited the house today. She took a few photos, which she'll send later. But she was very complete, and even took a copy of my note to Wille to review everything I asked to be done.

The most worrying thing is that Janne couldn't get into the small house with his key, which shouldn't be the case, as I know mine works both doors and they all came from the same batch.

I called Wille and thankfully he said his key (the one we left behind at Anders' request) worked the small house. We talked about what remained to be done, which pretty much matched with what Margaret saw.

Wille had a good idea about replacing the white panel we have against the fridge with the same wood he's using for the closets, and going all the way up to the ceiling. That makes the wall a lot more seamless. I've put up a couple of photos to show the area. Wille mentioned that'd be a good place to put a flat-panel TV and I think he's right, although television is a topic for another post...

No comments: