- The inside walls are almost installed, although one internal beam was too long and needs to be trimmed, to Wille's annoyance
- All the big windows are in and sealed
- The inside roof was chemically treated
- All the concrete pillars are sited and poured
- The electrical cables are all run
Wille also suggested he build a box in the ceiling (hidden between the roof and ceiling boards for now) that would facilitate the installation of a fireplace chimney in the future. That's a good idea to do a bit of work now to avoid a lot of work later. Sooz and I will do some math to figure out where to put it.
He plans to come by next week to finish up, he needs to be all done by the end of that week. I was thinking that maybe Wille was getting a bit tired of the schlep out to Aspö and wrestling with all that wood, when he told me that Mats had said that he really liked the house and wanted one for himself! I told Wille I'd leave a key out under a rock so he and his brother could stop by for a break anytime...