- Fly to Stockholm early tomorrow and head to Margaret's in St. Eriksplan
- Take the bus Sunday to Fredells and IKEA to pick up supplies
- Visit the bank Monday morning and then Marg and Sooz drive the car stuffed to the gills to Stavsnäs, and Grant and I follow along on the bus. We have reserved a whole taxi boat for 1PM for all of us and our stuff to take us to the dock closest to Janne's on Aspö
- Tuesday, the house arrives at the dock on the mainland at 0800. It will likely take three boat round-trips to deliver and offload all of it and the supplies to the main dock on Aspö
- Wednesday, the helicopter arrives to lift everything up to the house site. Building commences that afternoon
- Our hope is to have the big house pretty much done by Sunday night, August 10!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Here's what we have planned over the next few days: